- Toxi: Quality data for visualizationists, in which he speaks about the lack of freely available data sets for research into information visualization. If there is Open Source, why not Open Data?
- Wikipedia3: An open conversion of the English Wikipedia into a RDF dataset, updated monthly. (link from Toxi’s post)
- Vectors, Hektor and Wobble-Preventing Algorithms. Interview with Jürg Lehni for PingMag, Tokyo. Also available as podcast.
- Ars Simplicity: John Maeda has been announced as guest curator of Ars Electronica 2006.
- Code Snippets: “Snippets is a public source code repository. Easily build up your personal collection of code snippets, categorize them with tags / keywords, and share them with the world” (via TomC)
- Owen Jones: Grammar of Ornament: Digitized free version of Owen Jones’ classic 1868 text on ornament. (via Design Observer)
- Classic Josef Müller-Brockman posters exhibited at Dublin’s Image Now Gallery. (via Design Observer)